Librarians assist students with:
- how and where to start researching your topic
- effective use of databases and the Internet
- finding and evaluating information
- using the Library's collections
- located at the Information desk, by appointment or online.
Learning Skills Advisers assist students in improving their academic language and approaches to learning, including:
- academic English
- study methods and exam preparation
- effective listening and note-taking
- problem-solving and critical thinking
- reading strategies
- essay, report and thesis writing
- writing for research projects
- oral communication and presentation
- located at a drop in session.