Academic staff can take advantage of the Library's online reading list service. Staff can request reading lists for their units prior to the start of each Semester.
Reading lists can contain links to a wide variety of resources for students including:
Bookmark or copy the reading list URL
1. Go to the library homepage.
2. Select the 'Reading lists' link (under the Resources section).
3. Enter the unit code into the reading list search box.
4. Click on the 'List' search result (for example: MGC1010).
5. Highlight and copy the reading list's URL from your browser's address bar or drag the address to your bookmarks.
Academic staff can add this URL to their unit's Moodle page so students can have simple access to their essential and recommended readings throughout the semester. Students can bookmark the URL for easy access in the future.
Reading lists and any associated digitised content will remain available online throughout the unit’s semester and exam period.
After this time the reading list and any digitised items will be removed to comply with University copyright regulations.