Locate the eBook
1. Locate the eBook in the 'EBSCOhost eBook Collection'.
2. Click on the eBooks title to display the detailed record.
About the EBSCOhost Permalink
The permalink is a stable link that is provided by EBSCOhost.
Permalink to the eBook
1. Click on the permalink icon on the right of the eBooks detailed record.
2. Copy the permalink URL when it appears at the top of the screen.
Permalink to individual eBook chapters
1. Scroll down to the bottom of the books detailed view to see the table of contents.
2. Click on the chapter you would like to create a link to.
3. The eBook chapter will open with the EBSCOhost ebook viewer.
4. Click on the permalink icon to the right of the viewer.
5. Copy the permalink URL when it appears at the top of the screen.
Kushnir, V. (2012). Safe C++. Sebastopol, CA: O'Reilly & Associates. Ch. 1: Where Do C++ Bugs Come From? p. 3-4.