The Law Library staff wish all students well in their studies!
Library Search help guide
Come to the Research and Learning point during semester times for research or writing advice.
- Librarian: 11am-3pm (Mon-Fri). Ask at the Information point at other times.
- Learning skills adviser: 12-1pm (Mon-Fri) Ask at the Information Point at other times.
Law Chambers - a learning skills adviser is available for postgraduate consultations on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Learning skills advisers
- Patricia Hughes (Clayton, Mon, Wed, Thurs)
- Julie Holden (Law Chambers, Wed & Thurs, Clayton, Tues)
- Fiona McCook (Clayton, Fridays).
Please send us any feedback or suggestions for this guide.
Law Institute of Victoria - Young Lawyers Blog