The Law Library staff wish all students well in their studies!
books, articles, journals, databases and more…
Come to the Research and Learning point during semester times for research or writing advice.
- Librarian: 11am-3pm (Mon-Fri). Ask at the Information point at other times.
- Learning skills adviser: 12-1pm (Mon-Fri) Ask at the Information Point at other times.
Law Chambers - a learning skills adviser is available for postgraduate consultations on Mondays and Wednesdays.
Learning skills advisers
- Patricia Hughes (Clayton, Mon, Wed, Thurs)
- Julie Holden (Law Chambers - Mon & Wed)
- Fiona McCook (Clayton, Fridays).
Please send us any feedback or suggestions for this guide.
Law Institute of Victoria - Young Lawyers Blog