Figshare is collaborative digital repository for Monash University researchers and graduate research students.
Learn more about monash.figshare
Reasons to explore and use Figshare include:
- Compliance: easy compliance with funder and publisher requirements to make data open
- Secure management: manage private or public research outputs securely on Monash storage
- Multiple formats: more than 650 file types can be uploaded including audio, video, images, spreadsheets, documents, surveys, datasets and posters.
- Access: research files are available online from anywhere in the world
- Collaboration: research files can be shared privately with collaborators or made public
- Increased citations: all research outputs made public receive a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) making them citable
- Reuse: apply Creative Commons or other appropriate licenses to define terms of re-use
- Visibility: greater visibility of research outputs once published
- Discoverability: allows other researchers to find your work, enabling collaborative research
- Embargo: research outputs can be embargoed when necessary