Searching for print and ebook titles in Search
Monash University Libraries have a huge range of education books in print and digital formats. To access them follow these steps:
2. Drop down to 'Library Collections'.
3. Type the title straight into the box and click on the item link for further details.
While you can type author details straight into the Search box, to get a more precise range of results select the 'Advanced' option in Search and drop-down to 'Library Collections'.
Follow this by dropping down the box on the left to 'as author/creator' option and type in author details in any order.
For access to ebooks simply follow these steps:
1. Type your keywords into Search ('sustainability' + 'education').
2. Select the 'Full text online' facet in the left panel.
3. Select the 'Books' facet and then click on the 'View it' link to access the title.
This search produces 497 ebook results to filter through.
EBL and Springer are the main providers of education ebooks. To find out more please consult the ebooks Library Guide.
Call numbers are the address of the book on the shelves. They allow you to locate items in the library according to subject areas.
372.7023 D676B 2012
|306.432||School and society|
|370.15||Psychology of teaching|
|371.1||Teachers and teaching|
|379||Public policy issues in education|