Here you can search the full-text content of a wide range of Australian materials, including court judgments, law reform commission publications, journal articles (although not recent articles), and various other publications.
Go to AustLII
- Perform an Advanced Search. Select to search All AustLII databases.
- Next to Find, select "this Boolean query", type in your NAME. To narrow the results, type your NAME NEAR keywords.
- Go to LawCite (AustLII's citator) and type your name in the Author field.
- The results will list your publications. Note the last column Citation index, indicating the number of citations to your publication. Click the globe image to see details of the citing references.
- Citing references may consist of Cases Referring to this Journal Article and/or Law Journal Articles Referring to this Journal Article.
- Any articles and cases from foreign jurisidications included in WorldLII will also be included in the results.