See more eBook Collections at the eBook Library guide.
- Search books and journals on International law and Human rights and humanitarian law.
- At Advanced search, search in the Full-text field for your name.
- At the result, click the Read button to open the PDF. Open in a new window and search for your name using CNTL F.
Cambridge Books Online
- Search Cambridge University Press ebooks and journals.
- At Advanced Search, search for your name as a phrase in Anything
- At each result, click View more to see the extract of the cited reference.
- Click Read PDF to open the publication and find the reference.
Ebooks Library (EBL)
- Searches across over 18,000 ebooks, including over 1200 in Law.
- Select Full Text under the search box, and enter your name.
- Open the resulting books (if Monash has purchased them) and clcik Search (tab on the left) to search for your name.
EbscoHost eBook collection
- At Advanced search, search for your name in TX All Text Fields
- Select the Search Option to Also search within the full-text of the articles
- At the results click to view the eBook full-text or the Most Relevant Pages from the eBook.
- Using Advanced Seaerch, Search Full-text for your name
- Results show the chapter with the search terms in context.
- Go to the full-text of the chapter for purchased books (2012 onwards). These show a green dot.
- Select the Advanced search - enter name in Full-Text Search with exact phrase, eg john smith
- Results show each book with the corresponding extract
- If there are too many false results, go back to the Advanced search screen and add Law as the subject from list of options next to LC Classes.
Oxford Scholarship Online
- Go to Advanced Search and search for your name in the Full-text field.
- For books that are authored by you, look in the left-side box to see any CITED BY references.
- Search ebooks within Full Text
- Click the Settings icon to open Advanced Search and search for your name within ebooks and journals.
Taylor and Francis Online
- Select Advanced and citation search
- Selevant subject areas, eg Law, Social Sciences, Political Sciences
- Search within the Search Everything box
- Click View Full-text or Download Full-text and do a CTRL F for your name.