Search for your Author profile
- Choose the Author search tab, enter your surname then your first name or initial and your affiliation (Monash)
- Select to search in Social Sciences & Humanities
- If there is more than one result for your name, look at the most comprehensive entry first.
Check your citations
- Click your name to see the Author details page for your name.
- Note the number of documents included by Scopus (Documents) and the number of citations to these documents (Cited n times).
- Look at the box on the right to see the Cited by documents.
- The h index is provided by Scopus. [An h index (Hirsch Index or Highly Cited Index), is calculated for a single author rather than a publication and is therefore calculated against other authors in similar fields. Formula used: A researcher has index h if h of his/her Np papers have at least h citations each, and the other (Np - h) papers have no more than h citations each. Only documents published after 1995 are included.]
- Typically, the h index for Law authors is low compared to Science authors, as the number of documents included in Scopus is lower.
Set up an Alert
- Set an alert (free registration) to receive an email when the selected author receives a new citation in Scopus.