Music: Honours and Graduate Research

Selected resources for students of music

Library classes



Learning Skills Advisers

Services for research

Remember the CAVAL card to borrow from other libraries in Victoria :
Libraries at all Victorian universities and colleges participate in the CAVAL Reciprocal Borrowing Scheme. Staff and students at these institutions can borrow from Monash University Library. To become a member, contact your nearest Monash University branch library loans desk. You will be given a CAVAL card which is valid until the last date shown on the card.

If you wish to enrol at a library after the date shown has passed, you must have your CAVAL card re-authorised. Simply take it back to Matheson Library, Loans counter and provided you are still in good standing, your card will be re-authorised. You may do this as often as is necessary throughout the year.

How do you enrol at another library?
Proceed to a service desk with your current CAVAL card and your home institution ID card. The staff will enrol you on the library system and attach a barcode label to your CAVAL card. Check the detailed information available at your home library for any special requirements before visiting another library. If you need assistance with using an unfamiliar library ask at the service desk.