An RSS feed is a published website which contains frequently updated content. In this case we are using it to publish New Titles for both Electronic and Print materials in the Library. It stands for Really Simple Syndication.
4. Once installed it should appear on the browser toolbar.
5. To add a feed, click on the '+' (plus sign) and specify the URL of the feed and click on 'Search'.
6. To organize your feed click on the wheel icon:
Then this page will appear:
4. Click on 'Subscribe now' and a pop-up window will appear
5. Give it a name and select the folder you wish to save it at, then click on 'Subscribe'.
1. Open the Opera browser
2. Install the Smart RSS Opera add-on by going to this site: https://addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/smart-rss/ and clicking on 'Add to Opera'
3. Once installed, an Icon will be added to the Opera browser. Click on the Smart RSS feed Icon.
4. Click on the '+' button to add a feed and specify the URL of the RSS Feed. Then click 'Ok' to subscribe.
5. Once subscribed, your feeds will look like this: