Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Virtual simulated patient resource
VSPR is designed for undergraduate health professional students to develop knowledge, skills and attitudes related to non-technical skills in health care and patient care encounters through online learning modules.
Librarians and Learning Skills Advisers
Librarians can help you with:
- finding, evaluating and incorporating information
- using the Library's print and electronic resources
- citing and referencing and using EndNote
- managing your research data
Learning skills advisers assist students in improving their academic language and approaches to learning, including:
- study methods and exam preparation
- effective listening, reading and note-taking
- academic writing and critical thinking
- oral communication and presentation skills
Drop-in sessions with learning skills advisers are offered at all Library branches and run from Week 2 to Week 12. No bookings are required for these 10-15 minute consultations, during which you can seek assistance with any aspect of your academic study.
Enrol in a workshop to further develop your skills.
Nursing news via The Conversation
Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences