Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The study of corporations law includes the regulation of both companies and the securities and futures industries. Business law covers the areas of contract, agency, banking, insurance, finance, and trade practices.
Contact a Law librarian or learning skills adviser or, at libraries other than Law, contact the Business and Economics team.
Start finding out about Corporations and Business Law
Timebase Corporate & Regulatory news
Companies and Industries information
Companies and industries library guide
- Locate particular types of company and industry information, such as:
- Annual reports
- Business news
- Company profiles & histories
- Financial statements & ratios
- Company ownership & structure
- Market profiles & market share
- Industry profiles & statistics
- Share price & related information
- Company comparisons & rankings
- Country business background