Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Postgraduate or Honours student can do
- generous borrowing conditions – see About borrowing:
- unlimited items for 4 weeks.
- Items borrowed through the Document Delivery will be 4 weeks.
- High demand or special items may be restricted.
- All items, except those in high demand and those requested by other users, are automatically renewed.
- Check your current loans, requests and fines by signing in to Search and then selecting 'My Loans'.
- dedicated study facilities at the major libraries - see Study spaces
- print or photocopy - see Printing, copying and scanning
- use a room for discussion with your project group - book a meeting room
- attend a library class or activity - see Programs and drop-ins
- training in the use of Endnote software or particular resources - see Programs and drop-ins
- specialist staff with knowledge in your discipline for advice at any stage of your studies - see Research and learning staff
- Document delivery services, if Monash does not hold the item you want - see Document Delivery
- Suggest a purchase - we encourage you to suggest items to add to the library's collection to support your research. Discuss this with your librarian, Jung-Sim Kim (Matheson Library)
- Promoting your research -
- Monash figshare is a collaborative data repository for Monash University researchers and greaduate research students.
- Monash University Publishing uses new technologies to publish the University’s research activities. You may wish to consider publishing your work online and in print with Monash University Publishing.
Honours/Postgraduate Information and support from the Faculty of Arts