Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Undergraduate students can do
- generous borrowing conditions – see About borrowing:
- 30 items for 2 weeks.
- High demand or special items may be restricted.
- All items, except those in high demand and those requested by other users, are automatically renewed.
- Check your current loans, requests and fines by signing in to Search and then selecting 'My Loans'.
- Over due items - will apply Fines
- dedicated study facilities at the major libraries - see Study spaces
- print or photocopy - see Printing, copying and scanning
- use a room for discussion with your project group - book a meeting room
- attend a library class or activity - see Programs and drop-ins
- specialist staff with knowledge in your discipline for advice at any stage of your studies - see Research and learning staff
- Borrowing from other academic libraries in Victoria, if Monash does not hold the item you want - use CAVAL card. To obtain a CAVAL card, visit a Monash University Library branch.
- Suggest a purchase - we encourage you to suggest items to add to the library's collection to support your research. Discuss this with your librarian, Jung-Sim Kim (Matheson Library)
Builc your skills
Research and Learning Online (RLO)