Search these full-text case law databases.
- Search full-text cases, both unreported and reported, from Australian superior courts and tribunals via the Cases tab
- Search full-text reported cases from the UK, New Zealand, or Malaysia via the link to International Cases
- Search example: in the Search Terms box: eg. john w/2 smith AND NOT CASE-NAME (smith)
Westlaw AU (Thomson/Lawbook)
- Search Australian unreported (1999- ) and reported cases from superior courts.
- Select to search in Cases, then enter the search in the Free Text search box, eg. john /2 smith (= john within 2 words of smith)
- Search full-text Australian cases from a wide range of courts and tribunals
- At the Advanced Search screen, select to search All Case Law Databases
- Also use LawCite - see the AustLII tab in this Guide.
- Use WorldLII to search within cases from foreign jurisdictions.