EndNote is a reference management and citation tool.
Using EndNote will help you:
- organise all your reference materials into a searchable personal library
- sychronise your references between multiple devices
- correctly cite your references and create bibliographices and reference lists
- set up sharing permissions so you can collaborate with co-authors and colleagues
Using this guide
This guide will help you to:
- Download and install the latest version of EndNote
- Access EndNote training resources
- Select referencing styles
- Export references from databases to EndNote
- Importing and managing PDF files
- Back up your EndNote library
- Get help from a librarian when you need support beyond what you can find in this guide. Bookings are available for students, educators, and researchers.
- EndNote 20 basics tutorial (online) - Includes Getting started, Creating a library, Adding references manually, Exporting references from databases, Organising and editing references, Working with Word and EndNote.
- Book to attend an EndNote Q&A workshop - The content in this subject guide such as Working with Databases, Importing and Managing PDF files and EndNote Online expand on topics covered in the online basics tutorial and the Q&A workshops.