This guide will introduce you to resources for Architecture and Interior Architecture at Monash University Library.
The Caulfield Library holds an excellent collection of books, journals and multimedia on Architecture and related fields.
The Matheson Library at Clayton holds more historical material.
Monash Architecture students also have access to many online resources.
Librarians and Learning skills advisers
Librarians can help you with:
- how and where to start researching your topic
- effective use of databases and the internet
- finding and evaluating information
- using the Library's collections
Learning skills advisers assist students in improving their academic language and approaches to learning, including:
- academic English
- study methods and exam preparation
- effective listening and note-taking
- problem-solving and critical thinking
- reading strategies
- essay, report and thesis writing
- writing for research projects
- oral communication and presentation
Drop-in sessions with learning skills advisers are offered at all Library branches and run from Week 2 to Week 12. No bookings are required for these 10-15 minute consultations, during which you can seek assistance with any aspect of your academic study.