Using this guide
This guide introduces you to physical and online information, resources and tools. They have all been carefully selected to help you study or research Business and Economics topics at Monash.
This guide will also help you to develop your skills in finding useful material.
For Business and Economics, physical materials such as books and other printed publications are mostly held at the Caulfield, Matheson (Clayton) and Peninsula Libraries.
Key resources in Business and Economics
- Business Source Complete - scholarly and professional literature database covering important business literature
- Factiva - Australian and international news database
- MarketLine - company, industry, financial and country information across major marketplaces worldwide
- Proquest - multidisciplinary platform providing access to to key online databases, including business literature
Get help from a librarian
Get help from a librarian when you need support beyond what you can find in this guide. Bookings are available for students, educators, and researchers.
Librarians can help you with a range of tasks including:
- using the Library's collections
- finding and evaluating information
- citing and referencing
- understanding copyright