This guide provides resources to help law academics stay up-to-date with:
1. best practice in legal education
2. innovative teaching practices in law, including blended learning and using digital technology
3. the strategies of law school governance and leadership
4. mental health strategies in the workplace and the law school
5. legal industry trends and regulatory changes
6. research impact and publishing methods and trends.
Resources include scholarly books and journal articles, reports, online resources, blogs and newsfeeds. Sign up to email alerts or follow Twitter for individual journals and blogs, or keep an eye on the feeds coming into this guide.
For law resources to use for your teaching and research, including access to legal databases, online cases, legislation and secondary sources, please go to the Law Resources Library guide.
Suggestions are welcome. Please email the Law Library team.