If an item you need is on loan, at another campus library or at the offsite store, you can place a request to have the item held for you at your nominated location.
- You must be a member and be signed in to request items.
- Some restricted items such as Reserve, Overnight and 7 day loan's cannot be requested
- Some Items, such as thesis located at the offsite store cannot be requested. Please contact library staff to organise access.
- If an item is on the shelf at your pickup location or campus, you are expected to retrieve it yourself. Assistance is available for patrons with disabilities.
- If you have requested an item that is currently on the shelf, it can still be borrowed by other users until we collect it for you.
How to place a hold
The Place a hold in Search tutorial explains in detail how to request items.