About Library Search
Library Search is an online tool for finding resources in the library catalogue.
Using Search will help you:
- Find physical items, eBooks, databases, digital images, and other electronic resources
- Check availability of catalogue items
- Discover resources held at other institutional libraries
- Explore the University’s Research Repository.
Using this guide
This guide will help you to:
- Sign in to Search
- Learn how to perform basic searches
- Apply advanced searching strategies to find specific resources
- Save and manage your search query results
- Place a hold on resources
Get help from a librarian when you need support beyond what you can find in this guide. Bookings are available for students, educators, and researchers.