Skip to Main Content

Research metrics and publishing: Web of Science ResearcherId/ Publons

WoS ResearcherID on Publons

The Web of Science ResearcherID is a unique identifier for researchers on Publons.  Register on Publons and import your publications from the Web of Science to become eligible for a Web of Science ResearcherID. 

Any publications you add to your Publons profile will then be linked to your Web of Science ResearcherID when anyone searches for you on Web of Science. Access your Publons profile in Web of Science, from the "Products" drop-down option, top-right; or directly from the Publons website. 

Online help: Authors/Researchers.

See the handout below for instructions on locating your author profile in Web of Science