- All figures appearing in work must be numbered in the order that they appear in the text.
- Each figure must have a caption fully explaining the content
- Figure captions are presented as a paragraph starting with the figure number i.e. Fig. 1.
- Figure captions appear below the figure
- Each figure must be fully cited if taken from another work
- all figures must be referred to in the body of the work
Fig.1. Illustration of a discrete basis set G, computed for an ill-posed
thermal wave inverse problem @continuous kernel given in Section III B 1,
Eqs. ~65!–~66!#. The index i increments source depth x0 as per x05iDx,
with Dx54 mm, a medium of assumed diffusivity a, of 1.0 m
31027 m2/s and observation at x54 mm just inside the sample surface.
J.F.Pover, Rev. Sci. Instrum. 73
, 4057 (2002); doi: 10.1063/1.1517054